AMA Radiology FRCR 2B Viva Course
- 9 viva per delegate
- Day One: CXR, MSK and AXR
- Day Two: HPB, Gynae, Nuclear Medicine, Breast
- 8 Rapid Packets (available on pacsbin)
- 8 Long Case Packets (available on pacsbin)
- E Lectures
- Interactive Support Group Prior to Exam (Delivered on whataspp)
Fee. Dates And Contact Details
- Fee: £500 (+£25 if you use PayPal)
- FRCR 2B MARCH 2022 SITTING: 2/3 March OR 9/10 March OR 5/6 March (courses in 2022)
- FRCR 2B JUNE 2022 SITTING: 4/5 June 2022
- FRCR 2B SEPTEMBER SITTING: 3/4 September 2022
- Contact: Dr Amdad Ahmed +447825292556
Online Practise Activity For Course Delegates
Click on icons below to access individual lectures and for answers to long case and rapid packets (images available on pacsbin).
Long Cases Model Answer
Terms And Conditions
- Pre course support for the viva course runs for approximately six weeks prior to the exam
- Access to the electronic material is given two weeks before the course date and runs for a total of four weeks.
- Delegates are given access to the long case and rapid reporting packets on pacsbin and are required to be familiar with this software. No refund is given if you cannot use the software
- Access to e-lectures and answers for longcase and rapid packets are on the website only for course delegates.
- Information given in the course is advisory, and does not guarantee a pass in the exam for the rapids, long cases and viva. Please use the advice at your own discretion.
- In the event of cancellation of the course by the organiser a full refund will be given. No additional money for cost of travel, hotel stay or nourishment expenses will be refunded
- Delegate cancellation may incur a fee at the discretion of the course organiser
- Video recording and sharing of content is prohibited and will result in delegate being removed from the course without a refund.