GASTROINTESTINAL CASES FOR THE FRCR AN INTERACTIVE LECTURE COURSE
DATE AND TIME: SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2021 6AM TO 4PM UK TIME
CONTACT Dr Amdad Ahmed +447825292556 to enquire about availability
FORMAT Lecture Based Revision Course with Interactive Audience Participation. The Format of the Course will be a lecture followed by interactive Cases. Three themed Areas are Covered
LONG CASES AND RAPIDS Access to three GI themed Long Case Packets and Two Rapid Reporting Packets for 48 hours with Model Answers for personal review.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contact the course organiser to check for availability of places.
- Delegates are required to create accounts for zoom, mypacsbin and youtube prior to the course and to be familiar with the software. https://www.zoom.us/. www.mypacsbin.com. No refunds are offered if you are unable to use the software on the day of the course.
- The course organisers are not formally affiliated with the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists examination. The suggestions and cases shown are on the basis of our experience and are advisory. Registration for the course is non refundable. This cannot be transferred to a second candidate.
- This course does not have a sponsor licence as per the UK Border Agency under tier 4 of the points based system, we can however confirm that you have a place on a particular course.
- Video recording of material is prohibited during the course.
- If for unexpected reasons such as illness of the course organiser, equipment failure, severe weather or an adverse event i.e. terror incident the organiser reserves the right to cancel the course and provide a full refund for the course fee only.
- The organiser is not responsible for loss of money on travel or accommodation or perceived adverse performance in the exam in the event of a cancellation.