FRCR 2B Viva Preparation Course
Delivered online so you can save on the costs of travel and receive teaching from the comfort of your home
CHARGE: £475 (LIMITED TO FIVE DELEGATES PER COURSE)
TIME: 2ND AND 3RD MARCH (WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY) 8AM TO 6PM UK TIME
CONTACT DETAIL: Please message Dr Amdad Ahmed on +447825292556 for course details
Access to Interactive support Group on whatsapp designed to help develop technique 6 weeks prior to the Course
Access to Electronic Lectures the weekend prior to the Course
Two Days of Viva Practice (9 Viva Per Candidate over the Two Days)
Access to 44 Practice Cases on website with model answers available for one week after the Course
One week access to Three Long Case Packets on mypacsbin (Recommend Doing these after the Viva Course)
One week access to Three Rapid Reporting Packets on mypacsbin
Information About the Course
The Course has been designed to support different aspects of the FRCR exam. The revision lectures have been designed to assist in the pre course preparation. This leads onto the actual viva component. The long cases, rapid packets and practice cases should be done after the exam.
DAY 1. FIVE VIVA PER CANDIDATE AND THREE RAPID PACKETS
DAY 2. FOUR VIVA PER CANDIDATE AND THREE LONG CASE PACKETS.
Answers to Rapid and Long Case Packets available online after the course.
Terms and Conditions
- Contact the course organiser to check for availability of places.
- Delegates are required to create accounts for zoom, mypacsbin and youtube prior to the course and to be familiar with the software. https://www.zoom.us/. www.mypacsbin.com. No refunds are offered if you are unable to use the software on the day of the course.
- The course organisers are not formally affiliated with the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists examination. The suggestions and cases shown are on the basis of our experience and are advisory. Registration for the course is non refundable. This cannot be transferred to a second candidate.
- This course does not have a sponsor licence as per the UK Border Agency under tier 4 of the points based system, we can however confirm that you have a place on a particular course.
- Video recording of material is prohibited during the course.
- If for unexpected reasons such as illness of the course organiser, equipment failure, severe weather or an adverse event i.e. terror incident the organiser reserves the right to cancel the course and provide a full refund for the course fee only.
- The organiser is not responsible for loss of money on travel or accommodation or perceived adverse performance in the exam in the event of a cancellation.