Plain Film FRCR 2B Viva Webinar Course
NO DATES FOR THE JANUARY SITTING OF THE FRCR EXAM
This Course Consists Of Two Teaching Components;
- ON THE DAY. There are three themed areas in the course; Chest, GI and MSK radiology. A minimum of 150 cases are covered. Each case will often have a CT or MRI in addition to the radiograph but the emphasis is mainly on the plain film. Each delegate receives six viva during the day with feedback on structured presentation and management.
- PRE-COURSE SUPPORT GROUP. The five delegates attending the course are included in a revision group in which cases are sent, and recorded model answers are provided after one day. A case is sent every two to three days in the months leading to the exam. The aim is to provide mentorship and support over a period of time.
Complementary Mock Exam
This Webinar Course is currently in the fourth year of running and the feedback has always been positive. If you have a place confirmed for the FRCR 2B exam, please message me for a free mock exam to try this format of teaching.
Terms and Conditions for the Course
- Contact the course organiser to check for availability of places. Only five places are available per Course
- Zoom account. https://www.zoom.us/. Delegates are required to create a zoom account and interact with the faculty to be familiar with the software before they sign for the course. No refunds are offered if you are unable to use the software on the day of the course.
- The course organisers are not formally affiliated with the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists examination. The suggestions and cases shown are on the basis of our experience and are advisory. Registration for the course is non refundable. This cannot be transferred to a second candidate.
- This course does not have a sponsor licence as per the UK Border Agency under tier 4 of the points based system, we can however confirm that you have a place on a particular course.
- Video recording of material is prohibited during the course.
- If for unexpected reasons such as illness of the course organiser, equipment failure, severe weather or an adverse event i.e. terror incident the organiser reserves the right to cancel the course and provide a full refund for the course fee only.
- The organiser is not responsible for loss of money on travel or accommodation or perceived adverse performance in the exam in the event of a cancellation.